Mbarara University of Science and Technology has issued a call for research abstracts for the 12th Annual Research Dissemination Conference to be held on 2nd November 2016.
The Institute of Management Sciences is proud to announce that it will be hosting the 12th MUST Annual Research Dissemination Conference to be held on 2nd November, 2016; under the theme: “Research and Innovation; A Global Need for Sustainable Development”.
The conference aim is to provide researchers and professionals a platform for disseminating their findings, exchanging contemporary knowledge and building partnerships and collaborations to advance research, thereby contributing to sustainable development. The conference will also increase delegates’ awareness of the importance of research and innovations in their respective disciplines to sustainable development. The presentation research sessions will include; Medicine, Basic and Applied Sciences, Engineering, Computing, Allied Health Sciences, Management & Business, Humanities, Social Sciences and Liberal Arts.
Theme: Research and Innovation; A global need for sustainable Development
Sub-Themes of the Conference:
1. Environment and Natural Resources Management
2. Healthcare and Service Delivery
3. Interdisciplinarity and Development
4. ICT and Development
5. Science and Education
6. Food Security and Agricultural Value
7. Business, Economics and Management
1. Abstracts not exceeding 300 words in MS word document (submit soft copy).
2. Provide authors first name followed by last name, institutional affiliation, email address and phone number.
3. Corresponding authors’ brief information should be shown in * the full paper should include: title, authors, abstract, introduction, results, discussion and conclusions (main outcome measures) between 3,000 and 8,000 words. Format: Times New Roman, font size 12 with single spacing.
4. The abstracts and accepted papers to be published in the conference proceedings should be submitted to the organizing conference chair, email: email@example.com
Proposed dates for Submission of Papers
How to submit abstracts and full papers
Submission of abstracts/draft and full papers will be to the conference editorial committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All presentations (Power point or posters) will be submitted to the programming committee at: email@example.com
NOTE: Conference attendance will be based on registration. please register by clicking here
For more information please contact the following persons.
Tel: +256-782-131540 / +256-704-232540
Tel: +256- 772-965660