AfDB-HEST Project: Building capacity in public HEST institutions
Building capacity in public HEST institutions
- 80 academic staff trained at the masters and PhD level, 24 management staff training and retraining at least 40% being women those with special needs
- Scholarships offered for 95–160 gifted poor students to study STI in the Tis
- NCHE capacity improvement in university enrollment data and quality assurance management and tracer studies preparation
The following are the expected outputs at MUST from Component II:
- Staff capacity Development for Academic and Administrative Staff masters and PhD level (Academic - 23 PhD, 1 Masters Degree and Administrative – 3 Masters and Several professional development; Computing Service – 5 professional development).
- Scholarships offered for gifted poor/needy students at MUST (Undergraduates – 38 and Postgraduates 8).